Founded in 2001, PIH has become one of the most dynamic healthcare organizations in the country, offering a 'holistic approach' to HIV/AIDS. The Partners in Hope Medical Center is staffed by international and national clinical personnel, and is equipped with two clinics, a counseling center, laboratory, pharmacy, x-ray/ultrasound and an inpatient facility.
A variety of services are readily available on site, including:
- General healthcare for adults and children
- HIV/AIDS treatment with anti-retrovirals (ARVs)
- HIV testing and counseling
- Nutrition counseling and demonstration garden
- Women's health services
- Community-based support groups and home care
Take a few minutes to learn about HIV/AIDS in Malawi and how vital the mission at PIH is. Find out the history of PIH -- how it started and how it has grown.